FS2K-V Adapter Installation instructions.
BEFORE YOU START, READ ALL OF THE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST.
ENSURE THAT THE WEAPON IS UNLOADED!!!!
If you have any questions, please call 317-223-6509, or email us at email@example.com. Attached are some photos of the sling with the adjusting tri-glides in the proper position. These adjusting tri-glides need to be piggy backed as close to the side release buckles as possible. By achieving this, it will eliminate the entire Adapter (harness) from loosening. Your FN-FS2K-V Adapter will arrive already pre-assembled, however it may need to be adjusted.
Helpful information: Nylon webbing stretches a little when wet. Here is what you can do.
1. Prior to installation, saturate the FS2K-V Adapter (harness) with water really well.
2. Now, install the Adapter (harness) onto the FS2000 utilizing the instructions below. Once the webbing dries, you will see that the harness is very secure, and almost like it is part of the weapon. Better yet, if you ever get the weapon wet while using it, it won't slack
VERTICAL BUTTSTOCK STRAP:
1. Remember how the whole Adapter (harness) is assembled for reference. Remove the horizontal strap and set it aside.
2. Remove the butt stock pad, remove the trigger group & set them aside.
3. Un-Velcro the longer vertical Adapter strap along with the shorter side retention tab, and route the side retention tab INTO the BOTTOM SLOT on the right side of the stock, and then back out of the TOP SLOT. Re-Velcro the shorter side retention tab to the strap. Re-insert the trigger group, and re-install the butt stock pad.
4. Route the nylon back-strap around the back of the butt stock so that both female side release buckles face forward.
5. Now route the longer vertical Velcro strap under the bottom of the stock, and insert the strap into the “loop lock”. Now pull the webbing tight and re-Velcro it to the harness.
HORIZONTAL THUMB HOLE STRAP
The horizontal thumb hole strap is completely ambidextrous. For right or left hand attachment, simply place the end of the horizontal strap that has two male side release buckles piggybacked together on the side that you wish the sling to attach too. Then run the other end of the horizontal strap through the thumb hole, and after adjusting it to be tight, connect the remaining buckles together.
1. After attaching the vertical portion of the Adapter (harness) to your FS2000, as indicated above, connect the horizontal strap using the side release buckles.
2. If the harness does not fit, simply loosen or tighten the webbing through the tri-glides, and adjust the webbing until the buckles are just a little too tight to close with a little pressure.
3. Once the webbing is tight, you will need to close the buckles towards each other with sufficient pressure to snap them together.
4. Also once you get the Adapter (harness) as tight as possible, you can route the excess webbing through the back end of the male buckle and tuck it under the harness as you connect the buckle.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FNH, and FS2000 are trade names / trademarks of FN Herstal Belgium